The Chamber exists to strengthen business and promote economic growth in our community. We are also an information source for our community and for all newcomers and visitors to the area. We promote and support our members in many ways, but here are some examples.
- The Chamber promotes members on our Chamber website and in our office by displaying your business cards and service brochures. We also refer our members out in all communications whereby we can mention the services our members provide to any public entity. We also share information about our members in our newsletter monthly.
- The Chamber personally uses the services of our members and asks our membership to support local businesses. We also encourage chamber member usage in our organizational and committee communications of which the Chamber has widespread participation.
- We save our members money on their bottom line with Chamber Member Benefits that include free advertising and insurance discounts and Member to Member Discounts.
- The Chamber holds regular events to give members the opportunity to interact with community members and promote and ‘remind’ others about their business and the services they offer. This is perhaps the BEST way to keep your business in the forefront of the minds of our local community! The Chamber Connect lunch is the 1st Thursday of the month and we also have many Business After Hour socials for those who can’t get away between 7:00 - 5:00.
- Finally, members have the opportunity to ‘give back’ and be civic minded in the community through sponsorship opportunities designed to promote their business. We also provide a membership cling so your business can be recognized as a supporting member of the Bainbridge-Decatur County Chamber of Commerce.
To view our Member Benefits, CLICK HERE.
To request membership information, CLICK HERE.