Congratulations to Brian Parker, owner of local business, Parker Paint and Decorating for being nominated the July Business of the Month! Watch their video to learn more about their successful local business!
The Bainbridge-Decatur County Chamber of Commerce is currently accepting nominations for our monthly designation as Business of the Month. Only one form needs to be completed per recommendation.
Criteria for Selection
- CURRENT member in good standing of the Bainbridge-Decatur County Chamber of Commerce
- FACTORS of consideration shall be the business’s/organization’s reputation of honesty and integrity in their practices as well as excellency in customer service
- Staying Power: Shows a history as an established business in Decatur County through time and community engagement.
- Company Growth: Shows positive growth trends in revenues and workforce.
- Innovation: Demonstrates creativity and imagination in business expansion and future planning.
- Involvement: Active as a Chamber and Community partner, both as an organization and by encouraging employees to be engaged citizens.
Business of the Month Nomination
The Business of the Month recognizes outstanding achievement to “for profit” organizations in our community. This award is presented to a Chamber member business that does extremely well in community involvement, economic growth, customer service and/or professional relationships.
Companies can be nominated by any Chamber member business and/or companies may nominate themselves. This award is available only to Chamber members. All nominations must be submitted on the Business of the Month Nomination form. All verified nominations will remain for consideration for three months from the date of submission.
Be in good standing with the Chamber.
Should fit at least one of the following selection criteria:
- Have demonstrated outstanding support to the community and Chamber.
- Provide superior customer service and/or products.
- Considered a successful and professional business by peers
Recognition will include:
- A Photo in the Post Searchlight Newspaper
- 2 Minute Promotional Video Courtesy of Summerhill Creative
- Sign in front of business for one month
- Picture on website, Chamber Newsletter, and Chamber Connect Slide Show
Deadline for nominations is the 10th of each month. Nominations are verified by the Chamber staff.
The Chamber's Business of the Month program honors businesses or organizations that serve the community by providing positive participation in the long-range goals of the community and the Chamber.
Please keep the “Criteria for Selection” in mind when submitting a nomination!