Employer: Bainbridge-Decatur County Chamber of Commerce
Salary: Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Articulate, organized, energetic leader sought to manage the Bainbridge-Decatur County Chamber of Commerce. Responsibilities include strategic planning; overall management and leadership of the Chamber and its staff; financial oversight; fundraising; member recruitment, retention and satisfaction; communications; liaison with the Board, membership, community, government agencies, and business/industry; change agent; and a myriad of other challenging and rewarding duties and activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 3 years managerial employment experience with a chamber
- Strong leadership skills; ability to lead teams and volunteers
- Proven skills in financial management
- Expertise in public speaking, writing and technology
- Experience in planning and executing community events/projects
- Prior experience in fundraising and/or sales
- Experience working with a Board of Directors
- Managerial experience preferred
Send resume (including three professional references and salary requirements) to:
Bainbridge-Decatur County Chamber of Commerce
Attn: Randy Logue, Board Chair
PO Box 755
Bainbridge, GA 39818
or email above to Randy Logue at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position is open until filled.